Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Category Archives: paranormal in pop culture
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Revolution (NBC): A post-apocalyptic show about a family trying to reunite in a world where all electricity has stopped for the last 15 years. Since it’s developed by J.J. Abrams, creator of Lost., you can … Read More
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Next week sees the premiere of the new TV series The Vampire Diaries. Based on the books by L.J. Smith, it’s about a teenage girl with hot two vampire brothers – one good, one evil … Read More
It seems like everyone has got Twilight fever, including Harlequin Presents author Jane Porter! With the movie coming out this weekend, Jane joins us to discuss what’s so appealing about Stephenie Meyer‘s vampire series… by Jane Porter, author of King … Read More