Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: Undercover Wolf
by Linda O. Johnston, author of Undercover Wolf (Harlequin Nocturne, February 2013) What would you do if your brother and his brand new wife disappeared on their honeymoon? That’s the premise of my new Harlequin Nocturne Undercover Wolf, the fourth … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Give yourself a shape-shifter, vampire or even a post-apocalyptic hero for Valentine’s today with this month’s batch of new paranormal romances from Harlequin on sale now! Blood of the Sorceress by Maggie Shayne (Part of … Read More »