Ghost Wolf by Michele Hauf
The Lone Wolf's Salvation…
When Daisy-Blu Saint-Pierre starts investigating the mysterious ghost wolf that's been menacing hunters in Tangle Lake, she encounters a juicier sort of discovery in sexy lone wolf Beck. Beck, with his rugged, raw energy and virility to burn…
A tragic accident has left Beckett Severo hungry for revenge. Now faery magick has turned him from a werewolf into something more powerful. The lovely Daisy is a great distraction. Time spent in her arms almost makes Beck forget the danger they're in. Almost.
Daisy and Beck must risk losing who they are to become what they are meant to be…together.
- Lisa Medley on What’s On Your Bucket List?
- Siren Allen on What’s On Your Bucket List?
- B on Time-Travel Romance…Where You’d Least Expect It!
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
Tag Archives: This Wicked Magic
1) Romantic Times magazine has announced the winners of their 2013 Reviwers’s Choice Best Book Awards and Career Achievement Awards! Among the Harlequin authors to take home awards are the following paranormal and fantasy category winners: Sleep with the Lights … Read More »
by Michele Hauf, author of This Soul Magic (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, March 2013) So I hope you all have had a chance to read This Wicked Magic, because the followup story, This Soul Magic is now available. First, just to note: … Read More »
by Michele Hauf, author of This Wicked Magic (Harlequin Nocturne, February 2013) Why the chandelier? I’m asked that when people take a gander over the gorgeous cover for This Wicked Magic. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Makes you want to crack … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Give yourself a shape-shifter, vampire or even a post-apocalyptic hero for Valentine’s today with this month’s batch of new paranormal romances from Harlequin on sale now! Blood of the Sorceress by Maggie Shayne (Part of … Read More »