Lying with Wolves by Cynthia Cooke
Only her powerful magic can save the Colony and the man she loves…
In the wake of a betrayal, Celia Lawson, the last of a preeminent magical bloodline, is building a new life for herself outside the security of the Colony. Meanwhile, demon raiders have breached the protective barriers of the compound and are threatening everyone she loves. When she learns of the tragedy, Celia races home to help mount a magical offensive—and finds comfort back in the arms of the shifter who broke her heart….
Risking exposure for all that he's done, Malcolm Daniels wants only to redeem himself with the pack and win back Celia's trust. But as demon forces invade, Celia's magic—and her own conflicted feelings for Malcolm—will be tested in ways neither of them ever would have imagined.
- B on Time-Travel Romance…Where You’d Least Expect It!
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: The Healers series
by Maria V. Snyder, author of Taste of Darkness (Book 3 of The Healers series, Harlequin MIRA, January 2014) With the recent release of TASTE OF DARKNESS, I’ve been getting a few requests about the origin of the Skeleton King. … Read More »
Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan absorbs their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Maria V. Snyder is the New York Times bestselling author of the “Study” series (Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study) and “Glass” series (Storm Glass, Sea Glass and Spy Glass) from Harlequin Luna/MIRA Books, … Read More »