Lying with Wolves by Cynthia Cooke
Only her powerful magic can save the Colony and the man she loves…
In the wake of a betrayal, Celia Lawson, the last of a preeminent magical bloodline, is building a new life for herself outside the security of the Colony. Meanwhile, demon raiders have breached the protective barriers of the compound and are threatening everyone she loves. When she learns of the tragedy, Celia races home to help mount a magical offensive—and finds comfort back in the arms of the shifter who broke her heart….
Risking exposure for all that he's done, Malcolm Daniels wants only to redeem himself with the pack and win back Celia's trust. But as demon forces invade, Celia's magic—and her own conflicted feelings for Malcolm—will be tested in ways neither of them ever would have imagined.
- B on Time-Travel Romance…Where You’d Least Expect It!
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: The Goddess Inheritance
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Harlequin is thrilled to have a great new batch of paranormal romances on sale for March — and available right now in print and ebook stores. Among this month’s releases are new titles by bestselling … Read More »
Today we’re kicking off a blog tour for the final book in Aimée Carter’s Goddess Test series, The Goddess Inheritance. Keep reading for a special post by Aimée with her thoughts on wrapping up her series and for a chance … Read More »