Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: The Goddess Inheritance
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Harlequin is thrilled to have a great new batch of paranormal romances on sale for March — and available right now in print and ebook stores. Among this month’s releases are new titles by bestselling … Read More »
Today we’re kicking off a blog tour for the final book in Aimée Carter’s Goddess Test series, The Goddess Inheritance. Keep reading for a special post by Aimée with her thoughts on wrapping up her series and for a chance … Read More »