Haunted by desire…
When Rayanne's favourite uncle leaves her a secluded mountain cabin in his will, she feels an instinctive pull to the place—and to the ghost town nearby. But is she drawn there by her love of history? Or by the memory of the mysterious stranger whose ice-blue eyes have haunted her dreams since she was a girl?
She soon discovers that her destiny and the brooding gunslinger's are intertwined. Wyatt carries the burden of a dark past, and Rayanne is the only woman who can bring him peace. But to give him the release he needs, she may need to sacrifice the most powerful love she's ever known.
- Kim H. on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Maria @ Fantasy's Ink on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Julia Engle on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Rebecca Hamilton (author) on Excerpt: Waking the Dead by Heather Graham
- Dafney on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
Tag Archives: Seduced by the Darkling
by Lauren Hawkeye, author of Seduced by the Darkling (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, February 2013) In the world of my Darklings, vampires don’t need to eat. This is a shame. I’m sure that blood has its appeal, but it can’t be … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Give yourself a shape-shifter, vampire or even a post-apocalyptic hero for Valentine’s today with this month’s batch of new paranormal romances from Harlequin on sale now! Blood of the Sorceress by Maggie Shayne (Part of … Read More »