Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Shelby R. on Alice in Zombieland: Letter from Ali to Cole
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: Scent of Magic
by Maria V. Snyder, author of Taste of Darkness (Book 3 of The Healers series, Harlequin MIRA, January 2014) With the recent release of TASTE OF DARKNESS, I’ve been getting a few requests about the origin of the Skeleton King. … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital MIRA Ink, an imprint of Harlequin’s UK office made an awesome live-action book video for Maria V. Snyder’s latest fantasy novel, Scent of Magic. Check it out! About Scent of Magic: As the last Healer … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital The new year is right around the corner (thankfully, the world didn’t end last week!) and Harlequin has a new batch of paranormal and fantasy romances to start your 2013 off right: with books! Take … Read More »