Like most immortal witches, Verity Van Velde knows how to look after herself—and she knows better than to trust any man. But then, a vampire with a grudge roughs her up and steals her precious talisman. Before long, Verity is swept up in a terrifying intrigue—and into the strong arms of a devastatingly sexy vampire hunter.
For the past four centuries, Rook has devoted himself to avenging a terrible loss. But something about this pretty witch calls to him, and it's not just her long legs…or her pouty lips…or her fiery magic. Something deep inside Rook knows that Verity may be his only chance to find his soul mate—and his soul.
- Joy Strother on In the Company of Vampires
- Other Than Mermaids: The Unappreciated Other Humanoid Sea Creature - Jane Morrissey on The Hunted: Write What You Love, by Anna Leonard
- JoAnn Pringle on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Cindy on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Chris on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
Tag Archives: paranormal romance series
by Rhyannon Byrd, author of Dark Wolf Rising (Harlequin Nocturne, January 2013) After five years, I’ve finally had the chance to get back to my Bloodrunners series at Harlequin Nocturne and I’m over the moon. This series and its characters … Read More »
Author Doranna Durgin went back to the beginning to write a prequel story for her Silhouette Nocturne miniseries “Sentinels“. The result was her new Nocturne Bite paranormal romance eBook, Wild Thing! Find out what challenges this presented and learn more … Read More »