Her Wicked Wolf by Kendra Leigh Castle
Writer Brienne Fox can't stop thinking about her sexy new downstairs neighbor. But the chances of living out her X-rated fantasies with the man are slim when they've barely exchanged two words.
Alistair Locke has good reasons for staying a solitary wolf. With his enemy on the hunt, anyone close to him is in mortal danger. Yet no woman has ever stirred the beast within the way Brie does, and they can't resist the erotic pull drawing them together when they get snowed in together.
But giving in to one night with the woman he desires may provide the perfect opening for his mortal enemy to destroy the exiled alpha wolf for good....
- Emily Tang on THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Margie Hall on Eternity Cure Posters — Prevent the Spread of Red Lung!
- Emily Thompson on THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Tallulah A. on Giveaway: Win OATH BOUND by Rachel Vincent
- Kristie M on THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH Blog Tour & Giveaway
Tag Archives: Dragon’s Curse
by Denise Lynn, author of Dragon’s Curse (Harlequin Nocturne, July 2012) We all have our own personal inner demons — mine demands Ruffles© and Pepsi© after about ten days of being, oh, so good with food choices. It’s not just … Read More »