Her Wicked Wolf by Kendra Leigh Castle
Writer Brienne Fox can't stop thinking about her sexy new downstairs neighbor. But the chances of living out her X-rated fantasies with the man are slim when they've barely exchanged two words.
Alistair Locke has good reasons for staying a solitary wolf. With his enemy on the hunt, anyone close to him is in mortal danger. Yet no woman has ever stirred the beast within the way Brie does, and they can't resist the erotic pull drawing them together when they get snowed in together.
But giving in to one night with the woman he desires may provide the perfect opening for his mortal enemy to destroy the exiled alpha wolf for good....
- Emily Tang on THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Margie Hall on Eternity Cure Posters — Prevent the Spread of Red Lung!
- Emily Thompson on THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Tallulah A. on Giveaway: Win OATH BOUND by Rachel Vincent
- Kristie M on THE GIRL WITH THE IRON TOUCH Blog Tour & Giveaway
Tag Archives: Demon Love
by Georgia Tribell, author of Demon Love (Harlequin Nocturne Bites, May 2011) Hello – I’m Georgia Tribell, author of Demon Love, here to share with you a very intriguing interview done by my friend, Bianca Newton, an outstanding journalist for … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Take a peek at Harlequin’s supernatural, spooky–and yes, sometimes sexy–reads for new releases for May! Forever Vampire by Michele Hauf (HQN Books) Vail the Unwanted is a pure-blooded vampire. But raised by Faery, he has … Read More »