Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Annwitch on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: Dark Wolf Running
by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin.com Team In the hustle and bustle of the holidays, take some time out for yourself with these new paranormal tales! Nightmaster by Susan Krinard (Part of the Nightsiders series, Harlequin Nocturne) In the Nightsiders miniseries, New … Read More »
By Ann Leslie Tuttle, Senior Editor If you are looking for larger-than-life characters battling matters of life and death in a world that seems downright surreal, you need look no further than Harlequin Nocturne. Each month, Nocturne publishes two contemporary paranormal … Read More »
by Rhyannon Byrd, author of Dark Wolf Rising (Harlequin Nocturne, January 2013) After five years, I’ve finally had the chance to get back to my Bloodrunners series at Harlequin Nocturne and I’m over the moon. This series and its characters … Read More »