Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Annwitch on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: Dark Wolf Rising
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital The headline says it all: Harlequin Nocturne has a FREE ebook available now at most ebook stores, Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd! And with a sexy alpha werewolf hero, you definitely won’t want to … Read More »
by Rhyannon Byrd, author of Dark Wolf Rising (Harlequin Nocturne, January 2013) After five years, I’ve finally had the chance to get back to my Bloodrunners series at Harlequin Nocturne and I’m over the moon. This series and its characters … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital The new year is right around the corner (thankfully, the world didn’t end last week!) and Harlequin has a new batch of paranormal and fantasy romances to start your 2013 off right: with books! Take … Read More »