New York City, December 31—Countdown to Eternity…
Jackson Holloway is running out of time. To pay for his life of crime, he must find a pure soul to take his place in the Underworld before the clock strikes midnight. Medium Charlotte Simms seems like the perfect target—all he has to do is kiss her. But one kiss leads to a sensual encounter unlike anything Jack ever experienced in life. And now he must choose between love—and eternal damnation….
- Amy on Giveaway: After Moonrise by P.C. Cast and Gena Showalter
- Texas Book Lover on Giveaway: After Moonrise by P.C. Cast and Gena Showalter
- Kathleen Pickering on How Well Do You Know The Keepers?
- Annwitch on Giveaway: After Moonrise by P.C. Cast and Gena Showalter
- Barbara Monajem on Fall Under a Christmas Spell with author Barbara Monajem + Giveaway
Tag Archives: Dark Hunter’s Touch
by Jessa Slade, author of A Little Night Muse, and Elle James, author of The Witch’s Seduction (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, January 2013) Being a romance hero is hard work. Also hot and hazardous. Have you seen the devastation wrought upon … Read More »
by Jessa Slade, author of Dark Hunter’s Touch (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, August 2012) Releasing a new book is—or so I imagine—sort of like releasing an orphan wolf back into the wild. See, I found this little idea, not much more … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital There is still time to get some beach reads in this month with Harlequin’s new paranormal romances releases this month! Seduced by Blood by Laurie London (Part of the Sweetblood series, Harlequin HQN) Deep within … Read More »