Haunted by desire…
When Rayanne's favourite uncle leaves her a secluded mountain cabin in his will, she feels an instinctive pull to the place—and to the ghost town nearby. But is she drawn there by her love of history? Or by the memory of the mysterious stranger whose ice-blue eyes have haunted her dreams since she was a girl?
She soon discovers that her destiny and the brooding gunslinger's are intertwined. Wyatt carries the burden of a dark past, and Rayanne is the only woman who can bring him peace. But to give him the release he needs, she may need to sacrifice the most powerful love she's ever known.
- Alex Lager on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Amelia on Gena Showalter’s “Alice in Zombieland” Blog Tour & Scavenger Hunt
- Valia on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Holly on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Kim H. on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
Tag Archives: Dark Hunter’s Touch
by Jessa Slade, author of A Little Night Muse, and Elle James, author of The Witch’s Seduction (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, January 2013) Being a romance hero is hard work. Also hot and hazardous. Have you seen the devastation wrought upon … Read More »
by Jessa Slade, author of Dark Hunter’s Touch (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, August 2012) Releasing a new book is—or so I imagine—sort of like releasing an orphan wolf back into the wild. See, I found this little idea, not much more … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital There is still time to get some beach reads in this month with Harlequin’s new paranormal romances releases this month! Seduced by Blood by Laurie London (Part of the Sweetblood series, Harlequin HQN) Deep within … Read More »