Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
As her Protector, he was bound to oblige her every desire.
A rogue group of human-hating vampires have overtaken London. But the elite immortals who own much of the city may have found the key to protecting their territory: Madison Chase, an American newscaster investigating a story about missing teenagers. If she can convince someone to help her infiltrate the dangerous faction, she just might stem the bloodletting and find her brother in time….
St. John can’t escape his dark family legacy. But the instincts that keep him from being fully human also make him the rogues’ worst enemy. His desire for the ethereal redhead is immediate, all-consuming—and forbidden. And as the investigation escalates, Madison must discover if St. John is her trusted Protector—or if she’s being seduced by a monster.
- Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom « Dig women on Excerpt: Immortal Obsession by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
- Tamara Soleymani on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Kai W. on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Tiffany on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
- Annwitch on Blog Tour: The Top Five Reasons to Read The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Tag Archives: author Julie Kagawa
Here’s a roundup of the latest YA paranormal and fantasy book giveaways from Harlequin TEEN on Goodreads! 1) Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Dark Elements #2 — enter to win 1 of 25 Advanced Reader Copies of … Read More »
by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin Digital May is brimming with new fantasy and paranormal romance books from Harlequin, including the latest Angels of the Dark novel by Gena Showalter, the epic conclusion to Julie Kagawa’s Blood of Eden series and more! … Read More »
1) Romantic Times magazine has announced the winners of their 2013 Reviwers’s Choice Best Book Awards and Career Achievement Awards! Among the Harlequin authors to take home awards are the following paranormal and fantasy category winners: Sleep with the Lights … Read More »
by Julie Kagawa, author of The Forever Song I’ve told this story a few times, but it’s a fun one, so I’ll tell it again. Way back in the beginning of my writing career, before I even started The Iron … Read More »
Julie Kagawa’s Blood of Eden series comes to its dramatic conclusion April 15 with the release of the final book in the trilogy, The Forever Song. Need a catch-up on the series first? We’re giving away one hardcover copy of … Read More »
1) Jennifer L. Armentrout and Harlequin TEEN have revealed the cover for Stone Cold Touch, book 2 of the Dark Elements series and sequel to the New York Times bestseller White Hot Kiss! Check it out on Jennifer’s Facebook page. … Read More »
by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin Digital March is an exciting month for new releases from Harlequin! Not only do we have our usual great selections from Harlequin Nocturne and Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, you won’t want to miss White Hot Kiss by … Read More »
On Monday we kicked off the blog tour for Grim, Harlequin TEEN’s anthology of fairy-tale inspired stories by some of YA’s hottest authors — and today we’re showing the freshly-revealed book trailer! Check it out…. Psst, there is still time … Read More »
Today we’re kicking off the blog tour for GRIM, an anthology of short stories inspired by classic fairy tales but with a dark and sinister twist from some of the best voices in YA literature today, including Julie Kagawa, Ellen … Read More »
Get ready for Grim! Next month, Harlequin TEEN is publishing an anthology of stories inspired by classic fairy tales but with a dark and sinister twist. Grim is edited by Christine Johnson and features stories by a collection of amazing … Read More »