Any day that starts with dragon arguments is going to be bad
Kaylin returned from the West March in one piece. Now that piece is fraying. She’s not at home in the Imperial Palace—and she never intends to be. All she wants is normal garden-variety criminals and a place of her own. Of course, normal in her new life involves a dragon as a roommate, but she can handle that.
She can’t as easily handle the new residents to the city she polices, because one of them is the outcast Barrani Nightshade’s younger brother. On a night when she should be talking to landlords in perfectly normal buildings, she’s called to the fief—by fellow Hawk and sometime partner Teela. A small family disagreement has become a large, complicated problem: Castle Nightshade’s latent magic is waking.
And it’s not the only thing
- Other Than Mermaids: The Unappreciated Other Humanoid Sea Creature - Jane Morrissey on The Hunted: Write What You Love, by Anna Leonard
- JoAnn Pringle on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Cindy on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Chris on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Debra Radin on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
Tag Archives: author Ann Aguirre
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital Give yourself a shape-shifter, vampire or even a post-apocalyptic hero for Valentine’s today with this month’s batch of new paranormal romances from Harlequin on sale now! Blood of the Sorceress by Maggie Shayne (Part of … Read More »