Haunted by desire…
When Rayanne's favourite uncle leaves her a secluded mountain cabin in his will, she feels an instinctive pull to the place—and to the ghost town nearby. But is she drawn there by her love of history? Or by the memory of the mysterious stranger whose ice-blue eyes have haunted her dreams since she was a girl?
She soon discovers that her destiny and the brooding gunslinger's are intertwined. Wyatt carries the burden of a dark past, and Rayanne is the only woman who can bring him peace. But to give him the release he needs, she may need to sacrifice the most powerful love she's ever known.
- Alex Lager on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Amelia on Gena Showalter’s “Alice in Zombieland” Blog Tour & Scavenger Hunt
- Valia on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Holly on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
- Kim H. on The Forever Song Blog Tour: Beginning the Blood of Eden series
Tag Archives: A Little Night Muse
by Jessa Slade, author of A Little Night Muse, and Elle James, author of The Witch’s Seduction (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, January 2013) Being a romance hero is hard work. Also hot and hazardous. Have you seen the devastation wrought upon … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital The new year is right around the corner (thankfully, the world didn’t end last week!) and Harlequin has a new batch of paranormal and fantasy romances to start your 2013 off right: with books! Take … Read More »