Like most immortal witches, Verity Van Velde knows how to look after herself—and she knows better than to trust any man. But then, a vampire with a grudge roughs her up and steals her precious talisman. Before long, Verity is swept up in a terrifying intrigue—and into the strong arms of a devastatingly sexy vampire hunter.
For the past four centuries, Rook has devoted himself to avenging a terrible loss. But something about this pretty witch calls to him, and it's not just her long legs…or her pouty lips…or her fiery magic. Something deep inside Rook knows that Verity may be his only chance to find his soul mate—and his soul.
- Joy Strother on In the Company of Vampires
- Other Than Mermaids: The Unappreciated Other Humanoid Sea Creature - Jane Morrissey on The Hunted: Write What You Love, by Anna Leonard
- JoAnn Pringle on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Cindy on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
- Chris on Excerpt: The Hexed by Heather Graham
Tag Archives: A Little Night Muse
by Jessa Slade, author of A Little Night Muse, and Elle James, author of The Witch’s Seduction (Harlequin Nocturne Cravings, January 2013) Being a romance hero is hard work. Also hot and hazardous. Have you seen the devastation wrought upon … Read More »
by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital The new year is right around the corner (thankfully, the world didn’t end last week!) and Harlequin has a new batch of paranormal and fantasy romances to start your 2013 off right: with books! Take … Read More »