To celebrate the release of the last of the werewolf zombie trilogy, Claimed by the Wolf, I give you 10 reasons why it you don’t want to be werewolf.
- All the time and money for laser hair removal.
- Flea baths
- You’d chew up your own Jimmy Choos.
- Staying up to date on your shots. Rabies shots are no fun.
- Needing to be told you really are a “good girl.” Some guys just take that and run with it.
- Unreasonable excitement about getting the paper.
- The looks you get trying on collars in PetSmart
- Wet dog smell right out of the shower
- Worst of all, you’ve already got one cycle to worry about. Who needs two?
Claimed by the Wolf:
Gyspy prince Stefan Zolinski has been raised to hunt down and eliminate werewolves like the one that killed his mother. So he’s faced with an impossible choice when the woman he loves becomes one….
Infected by a virus she was working to eradicate, Dr. Bethany Andreas accepts the beast within her—but she can’t accept the betrayal of the man she planned to marry. Yet the passion that still burns between them does not lie: Stefan is Bethany’s one true mate. And only by completing their bond can they hope to save the world.…
She sighed and turned to the other wolf. “Go. You don’t need to die here.”
Beth had already resigned herself to death once; maybe he was just now catching up with her.
The other wolf looked at her, head cocked to the side. “We stand with you.”
“Take my men,” Stefan croaked, and then called the order to stand down.
Beth nodded to the wolf and watched as they bounded away with their passengers. She knew she’d done a good thing. She’d been unable to stop or cure the infection, but saving those lives would have to do.