by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital
And there’s something a little different about this tour — it’s music themed! One reader will even have a change to win an iPod nano at the end of tour, in additional to giveaways of Spellcaster at each tour stop (US and Canada only).
Here’s the schedule:
- Monday March, 19th – My Cute Bookshelf - Featuring Emma
- Wednesday, March, 21st – Mundie Mom’s
- Friday, March, 23rd – VerbVixen
- Monday, March 26th – Book and A Latte
- Wednesday, March 28th – Miss Page Turner’s City of Books
- Thursday, March 29th - Read Me, Bookmark Me, Love Me
- Friday, March 30th – writers write, right?
- Monday April 2nd – Alice Marvel’s
- Wednesday, April 4th- Paranormal Wastelands
- Friday, April 6th – Fiktshun
More about Spellcaster:
Finding your eternal soulmate – easy.
Stopping a true-love-hungry evil – not so much…
After breaking a centuries-old romantic curse, Emma Connor is (almost) glad to get back to normal problems. Although…it’s not easy dealing with the jealous cliques and gossip that rule her exclusive Upper East Side prep, even for a sixteen-year-old newbie witch. Having the most-wanted boy in school as her eternal soul mate sure helps ease the pain-especially since wealthy, rocker-hot Brendan Salinger is very good at staying irresistibly close….
But something dark and hungry is using Emma and Brendan’s deepest fears to reveal damaging secrets and destroy their trust in each other. And Emma’s crash course in über-spells may not be enough to keep them safe…or to stop an inhuman force bent on making their unsuspected power its own.
Look for Spellcaster wherever books are sold on March 27, 2012.