by Amy Wilkins, Harlequin Digital
Maria V. Snyder is the New York Times bestselling author of the “Study” series (Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study) and “Glass” series (Storm Glass, Sea Glass and Spy Glass) from Harlequin Luna/MIRA Books, as well as the Harlequin Teen Inside Out/Outside In duet — and she’s kicking off a brand-new fantasy series next month!
Touch of Power, the first book in The Healers series, will hit stores in print and ebook format January 1. To celebrate, Maria is going on a blog tour from now until January 16, 2012. Each stop will have a contest to win a copy of Touch of Power with a final grand prize of a $100 spa gift certificate to be announced on Maria’s website.
So where can you find Maria on tour? Here’s the schedule:
- Wednesday, December 14 – Read Now Sleep Later
- Friday, December 16 – I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read!
- Wednesday, December 21 – Fantasy Book Critic
- Friday, December 23 – My Bookish Ways
- Monday, January 2 – Live to Read
- Wednesday, January 4 – Two Chicks on Books
- Friday, January 6 – Seeing Night Book Reviews
- Monday, January 9 – Lindsay Cummings
- Wednesday, January 11 – Books Complete Me
- Friday, January 13 – Fantasy Cafe
- Monday, January 16 – Announcement of Grand Prize Winner
About Touch of Power:
Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan absorbs their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.
Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader, an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own, is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince—leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for. Because the price of peace may well be her life….